A Comprehensive Approach to Employee
Safety Involvement & Recognition
Designed by Dibble & Dibble
Safety Involvement and Recognition:
- Promotes awareness in specific areas of safety
- Provides a vehicle for communication from employees on relevant safety challenges and solutions
- Provides a gold mine of information that could be used for safety meetings and further action
- Adds excitement and enthusiasm for safety by rewarding the individuals & peer groups for their efforts
Year-long Umbrella Safety Themes reinforce thematic safety focuses by promoting the overall concept with:
- Visuals like custom printed posters and banners
- Tangible custom printed 3 dimensional promotions
Quarterly Safety Focus Involvement Campaigns freshen the program with emphasis on “on-the-job” actual and potential injuries by targeting specific safety challenges.
Examples of some of our campaigns include:
Safety Is A Family Affair ©
Family Involvement Safety Campaign –
Bringing the safety message home and
reinforcing safety values where they begin
Catch a Close Call ©
Near Miss Reporting Campaign –
“Decriminalizes” the Near Miss and
Safety Wins Hands Down ©
Hand Safety Campaign
Spurn That Burn ©
Thermal and Chemical Burn Prevention Campaign
Slips, Trips & Falls Prevention Campaign
Quarterly or Monthly Recognition is acknowledged by distributing Award Points to those individuals, teams or supervisors who achieve their goals.
Three categories of recognition are:
- Safety Achievement
- Employee Safety Involvement
- Spontaneous Safety Audit Recognition
Additional ways to use Award Points as a currency of recognition:
- Maintenance goals
- Operations goals
- Production goals
- Attendance goals
- United Way participation
It has been our experience that cash value awards, such as Gift Certificates, are often viewed as wages and salary over a period of time, whereas a Points System is more multi-dimensional. It creates a pull of an incentive for employees to accumulate as many points as they can so that they can receive higher level or more awards.
Let us know:
What your safety challenges are?
What makes your facility unique?
What the current safety culture is like?
We offer customized solutions to address your goals.